Vancouver, B.C., May 3, 2023 – Ximen Mining Corp. (TSXV:XIM) (FRA:1XMA) (OTCQB:XXMMF) (the “Company” or “Ximen”) is pleased to announce that in addition to trading on the TSX Venture Exchange, the OTCQB in the USA, several regional exchanges in Europe as well as the Frankfurt Exchange in Germany, the Company will now start trading on the Gettex Exchange a competing exchange in Germany under the symbol X1MA effective May 4th 2023.
“Over the past few weeks, Ximen has received final permits from both the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy and the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Low-Carbon Innovation. These permits will allow the Company to advance the Kenville Gold Mine, which has been several years in the making. We are excited to share our progress and story as we move forward with our plans. As part of our strategy, we aim to expand our presence and share our developments with new audiences. We are pleased to announce that the Gettex Exchange has agreed to list our Company, allowing us to trade on their exchange. This move is a part of our overall information strategy, as we aim to build a presence in Europe,” says Christopher Anderson, CEO of Ximen Mining.
The Company is also pleased to announce that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of 6 million units at a price of $0.10 per unit for gross proceeds of $600,000. Each Unit consists of one common share and one transferable common share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant will entitle the holder to purchase, for a period of 60 months from the date of issue, one additional common share of the Issuer at an exercise price of $0.15 per share.
A finder’s fee may be paid to eligible finders in accordance with the TSX Venture Exchange policies. All securities issued pursuant to the offering will be subject to a hold period of four months and one day from the date of closing. The offering and payment of finders’ fees are both subject to approval by the TSX-V. There is no material fact or material change of the Company that has not been generally disclosed.
The Company anticipates closing on/or about May 8, 2023.
The net proceeds from the Offering will be used by the Company for exploration expenses on the Company’s British Columbia mineral properties and general working capital.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
“Christopher R. Anderson”
Christopher R. Anderson,
President, CEO and Director
Investor Relations: Sophy Cesar, 604-488-3900, ir@XimenMiningCorp.com
About Ximen Mining Corp.
Ximen Mining Corp. owns 100% interest in three of its precious metal projects located in southern BC. Ximen`s two Gold projects The Amelia Gold Mine and The Brett Epithermal Gold Project. Ximen also owns the Treasure Mountain Silver Project adjacent to the past producing Huldra Silver Mine. Currently, the Treasure Mountain Silver Project is under a option agreement. The option partner is making annual staged cash and stocks payments as well as funding the development of the project. The company has also acquired control of the Kenville Gold mine near Nelson British Columbia which comes with surface and underground rights, buildings and equipment.
This press release includes certain statements that may be deemed “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation. All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, that address future exploration drilling, exploration activities and events or developments that the Company expects, are forward looking statements. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include exploitation and exploration successes, continued availability of financing, and general economic, market or business conditions. The reader is urged to refer to the Company’s reports, publicly available through the Canadian Securities Administrators’ System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.sedar.com for a more complete discussion of such risk factors and their potential effects.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state in the United States in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Featured Image MegaPixl @ DeaconBrown
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2)The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Ximen Mining Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Ximen Mining Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred ninety-one thousand and eight hundred Canadian dollars for 19 days (14 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Ximen Mining Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Ximen Mining Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Ximen Mining Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Ximen Mining Corp. intends to offer; (e) Ximen Mining Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Ximen Mining Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Ximen Mining Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Ximen Mining Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Ximen Mining Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Ximen Mining Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Ximen Mining Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Ximen Mining Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Ximen Mining Corp.’s business operations (e) Ximen Mining Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Ximen Mining Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Ximen Mining Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Ximen Mining Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Ximen Mining Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Ximen Mining Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Ximen Mining Corp. or such entities.
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed