VANCOUVER, BC / May 2, 2023 / Ximen Mining Corp. (TSXV:XIM) (FRA:1XMA) (OTCQB:XXMMF) (the “Company” or “Ximen”) announces that it has received its Environment Permit for its Kenville Gold Mine project in southeastern BC.
The Company has received the Final Environmental Permit for discharge under the Environmental Management Act issued to the Company for the Kenville Mine Project by the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy. This permit authorizes:
- Discharge of effluent to ground and surface water from the underground operation.
- Associated works including the New Mine Access Portal, Waste Rock Storage Facility, sumps, effluent storage tanks, pipelines, mine contact water collection system, and flow measuring devices.
Photo of rock truck and Longtom to be deployed at Kenville Gold Mine.
Kenville Site: Photo of CEO Christopher Anderson at drink water directly from Discharge Channel
“The Kenville Gold Mine, established in 1888, was one of the first underground gold mines in British Columbia. We have worked tirelessly on obtaining the necessary permits for this specific site, and now we are proud to announce that the Kenville Gold Mine is well on its way to becoming one of the greenest and most sustainable gold mines in Southern British Columbia,” says Christopher Anderson, CEO of Ximen Mining.
“With high expectations and a strong sense of commitment, we are working hard to achieve the next phase of milestones, which will ultimately bring the Kenville Gold Mine to fruition. As we move forward, we anticipate providing a steady flow of updates to keep everyone informed,” adds Anderson.
The permit includes the following conditions:
- Provide surface water runoff control works for all areas of the site where runoff is generated. (Completed & being Review)
- Implement the Site-wide Water Management Plan (WMP) and ensure the WMP is kept up-to date. (Completed)
- Implement the Nitrogen Management Plan (NMP) and review the NMP annually. (Completed)
- Conduct a discharge monitoring program (three specified sites) – (Completed)
- Conduct a surface water monitoring program (seven sites) – (Completed)
- Within 45 days of commencement of discharge, submit a summary report for the water quality results of the discharge from the underground mine. (Completed ready for submission)
The Company is extremely pleased to have received this all-important environmental permit. The required documentation is now being prepared and once approved the authorized works will be constructed and the underground mine development will kick-off.
Technical disclosure in this news release has been approved by Dr. Mathew Ball, P.Geo., a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and VP Exploration for Ximen Mining Corp.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
“Christopher R. Anderson”
Christopher R. Anderson,
President, CEO and Director
About Ximen Mining Corp.
Ximen Mining Corp. owns 100% interest in three of its precious metal projects located in southern BC. Ximen`s two Gold projects, The Amelia Gold Mine and The Brett Epithermal Gold Project. Ximen also owns the Treasure Mountain Silver Project adjacent to the past producing Huldra Silver Mine. Currently, the Treasure Mountain Silver Project is under an option agreement. The option partner is making annual staged cash and stocks payments as well as funding the development of the project. The company has also acquired control of the Kenville Gold mine near Nelson British Columbia which comes with surface and underground rights, buildings and equipment.
Ximen is a publicly listed company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol XIM, in the USA under the symbol XXMMF, and in Frankfurt, Munich, and Berlin Stock Exchanges in Germany under the symbol 1XMA and WKN with the number as A2JBKL.
This press release contains certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Canadian securities This press release contains certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation, including statements regarding the receipt of TSX Venture Exchange approval and the exercise of the Option by Ximen. Although the Company believes that such statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts; they are generally, but not always, identified by the words “expects,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “intends,” “estimates,” “projects,” “aims,” “potential,” “goal,” “objective,” “prospective,” and similar expressions, or that events or conditions “will,” “would,” “may,” “can,” “could” or “should” occur, or are those statements, which, by their nature, refer to future events. The Company cautions that forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs, estimates and opinions of the Company’s management on the date the statements are made and they involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Consequently, there can be no assurances that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Except to the extent required by applicable securities laws and the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, the Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements if management’s beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors, should change. Factors that could cause future results to differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements include the possibility that the TSX Venture Exchange may not accept the proposed transaction in a timely manner, if at all. The reader is urged to refer to the Company’s reports, publicly available through the Canadian Securities Administrators’ System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.sedar.com for a more complete discussion of such risk factors and their potential effects.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state in the United States in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Featured Image MegaPixl @ Adwo
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2)The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Ximen Mining Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Ximen Mining Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred ninety-one thousand and eight hundred Canadian dollars for 19 days (14 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Ximen Mining Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Ximen Mining Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Ximen Mining Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Ximen Mining Corp. intends to offer; (e) Ximen Mining Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Ximen Mining Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Ximen Mining Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Ximen Mining Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Ximen Mining Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Ximen Mining Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Ximen Mining Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Ximen Mining Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Ximen Mining Corp.’s business operations (e) Ximen Mining Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Ximen Mining Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Ximen Mining Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Ximen Mining Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Ximen Mining Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Ximen Mining Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Ximen Mining Corp. or such entities.
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed