eVero Corporation, a leading software solution provider for the Home and Community Based Services sector, will sponsor and exhibit at six I/DD conferences in April and May 2023. These events focus on technology solutions for the special needs community.
Agendas focusing on technology solutions that help the Special Needs community
eVero Corporation, a leading software solution provider for the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) sector, will be sponsoring, and/or exhibiting at, six industry conferences focused on the I/DD (Individuals with Developmental Disabilities) community this coming April and May.
· The New York Alliance for Inclusion and Innovation will conduct their annual conference in Saratoga, NY from April 19th through the 21st. eVero is the Premier sponsor for this event, which has the theme Come Together: Reconnect, Reflect & Reimagine. Their team will be there in full force, meeting members at the sessions, workshops and the Awards banquet, as well as at their trade show booth.
· Possibility Unleashed is the theme of ANCOR’s annual conference and trade show, which will be in Chicago from April 24 - 26. This year’s show challenges them to embrace the creativity generated through intentional innovation, and their team will be there to discuss how eVero’s solutions follow that thinking.
· On May 2 they will be at The Quality & Compliance Challenges Conference (hosted collaboratively by Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State and The ARC New York) in Saratoga, NY. This year’s conference will center on building practical solutions while trying to ensure high-quality and compliant care services. Look for the eVero table in the conference lobby.
· Next, they travel to Cooperstown, NY for The Financial Managers Association (FMA) of Rehab Agencies Conference, from May 9-12. The ‘Facing the Future Together’ agenda for this is focused on financial management, including strategic accounting practices, financial reporting strategies, and guidance updates from OPWDD. Please stop by their table and say hello and learn more about our Accelerate™ solution for Billing & Revenue Cycle Management.
· They are also proud to be Premiere sponsor of the Applied Self-Direction Conference Virtual Series , which consists of over a dozen virtual information sessions throughout March and April, as well as the virtual Pennsylvania Advocacy and Resources for Autism and Intellectual Disability (PAR) Policy Conference on Tuesday April 18, 2023.
For more information on eVero, and other upcoming events, please visit evero.com.
eVero Corporation has been helping long-term services and support organizations of all sizes solve complex technology challenges for over 20 years. Their proprietary software platform creates a connected ecosystem across the entire care continuum - from I/DD Provider Agencies, Fiscal Intermediaries, Support Brokers, and support staff to the families and individuals they serve - optimizing workflows while increasing transparency and productivity. From electronic health records (digitalAGENCY™) to self-determination services (EMPOWER™ SDS) to mobile-app driven Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) and Medicaid billing and revenue cycle management (ACCELERATE™), eVero manages the process so their clients can manage the care.
Name: Christos Morris
Email: Send Email
Address: 48 South Service Road Suite 300, Melville, New York 11747, United States
Release ID: 89092326
If you detect any issues, problems, or errors in this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 8 hours.