The company, owned by Silvia Quintella, has now started providing life coaching and mentoring services online as well. She believes that learning how to truly love yourself and quiet that often loud, inner critical voice is one of the golden secrets to ensure you can understand how to be your authentic self and reach your full potential.
Silvia is an entrepreneur, holds a bachelor's degree in business, and has been trained by the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI), which approaches all human-beings as a whole, resourceful and creative.
At Quintella Life Coach and Mentor, it doesn't matter if you are going through a divorce, a career change, or feeling lonely, lost or stuck. You can count on her services, experience, and dedication to help you achieve not only a more fulfilled and prosperous life but also to learn how to have more self-love and self-confidence, and less self-sabotage.
There are various services provided which will help you understand your life better, leading to more success in life.
Now all of these services are also available online:
- Career and Money Mindset: Silvia will coach you in a special and unique way so you can find new perspectives about your current or new career. You will also learn ways to feel more fulfilled and satisfied with your career. Additionally, you will understand how to rewire your brain and have more financial stability.
- Health and Wellness: Through Silvia's coaching sessions you will find yourself more balanced and at peace. Enhancing and improving your physical and emotional health will help you learn different stress release approaches to create and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Friendships and Relationships: Learning effective communication skills, the ability to be emotionally intimate, to attract special people who will fall in love with who you actually are, and making connections with like-minded people are some of the things Silvia will help you achieve.
- Accountability and Growth: Silvia as a mentor, life and personal coach, will help you develop confidence in yourself and remind you to enjoy the simple things in life.
There are various types of sessions offered by Quintella Life Coach and Mentor which include:
- One free 30-minute coaching session. Let's see if you and Silvia are a good match.
- Bi-Weekly Packages which include a 60-minute session every other week.
- Weekly Packages which include one 60-minute session per week.
The coaching sessions can be taken one-to-one over zoom, phone, Whatsapp, Skype or Google meet. The services are available to clients all over the world.
Silvia generally recommends a minimum of three months of weekly or bi-weekly coaching to get maximum benefits. Invoice is billed monthly by PayPal. Wire transfer is also accepted.
Silvia sees the uniqueness of each of her clients. She does believe when people feel celebrated, empowered, and have a safe space to express themselves in, they can reconnect with their authentic selves. Her coaching approach has helped people with several different issues, including changing careers, finding love after divorce, choosing the right match while dating online, and having better communication and an enhanced sexual life with your partner.
During your time with Silvia, you will learn: how to connect with your inner star, God or Goddess, how to take time to enjoy life and begin to rewire your brain. The goal of her coaching sessions is to ensure you lead a happy, healthier, and more fulfilled life.
Silvia has helped several clients to realize their true worth. Consequently, her clients have changed their lives completely. Most of them have had a life-changing and transforming experience through their work with Silvia. The same can be seen in her testimonials posted by various clients.
So, to have a life-transforming experience and to see a change in the way you look at the world, choose Quintella Life Coach and Mentor, now available online from the comfort of your home.
Quintella Life Coach and Mentor
Source :Quintella Life Coach and Mentor
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.