SAN JOSE, Calif. and LAS VEGAS, Dec. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2019 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, January 8-11, Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) will showcase its latest analog and mixed-signal technologies that are enabling an array of applications, such as smarter, safer cars, accurate wearable healthcare devices and mobile audio products with rich sound.
Automotive: Driving Redefined
From highly efficient LED drivers to high-speed video links, a variety of technologies is enabling automotive manufacturers to design safer, smarter cars. Automotive demos include:
- Battery management system for electric vehicles/hybrid electric vehicles (EV/HEV)
- Automotive LED lighting
- Power management for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS)
- Automotive-grade USB
- Next-generation Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link (GMSL) technology
Wearable Healthcare: Wellness Reimagined
Building a wearable healthcare product for the wrist that can provide real-time exchange of accurate health data, assessment of chronic conditions and evaluation of overall well-being can be challenging and time-consuming. Maxim's Health Sensor Platform 2.0 (MAXREFDES101#) brings the ability to monitor electrocardiogram (ECG), heart rate and body temperature to a wrist-worn wearable, saving up to six months in development time. See the platform in action, along with demos including:
- MAX-HEALTH-BAND heart-rate and activity monitor evaluation and development platform
- MAX-ECG-MONITOR evaluation and development platform
- Power-management ICs (PMICs) for wearables
Mobile Audio – Unleash the Full Potential of Micro Speakers
The desire for a high-quality listening experience is driving demand for better and smaller sound systems that can be used in the home or on-the-go. Mobile audio demos include:
- Dynamic speaker management (DSM) technology
- Solutions for speaker characterization and acoustic tuning
- New consumer products powered by Maxim audio technology
High-Performance Building Blocks: Design Revolutionized
A relentless desire to innovate across broad application areas is driving the need for ultra-low device power consumption, precise measurement, rugged protection and connectivity. See demos that showcase the role of these high-performance analog ICs:
- Reaching functional safety for ADAS applications with MAX16132
- Reserve power for portable devices and equipment, featuring MAX38888
To request a meeting with Maxim in our private suite at the Sands Expo Conference and Convention Center, email EventsTeam@maximintegrated.com.
For more information about Maxim's presence at CES, visit http://bit.ly/Maxim_CES2019.
For Maxim's CES graphic, see http://bit.ly/CES2019_image
About Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated develops innovative analog and mixed-signal products and technologies to make systems smaller and smarter, with enhanced security and increased energy efficiency. We are empowering design innovation for our automotive, industrial, healthcare, mobile consumer and cloud data center customers to deliver industry-leading solutions that help change the world. Learn more at https://www.maximintegrated.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/maxim-showcasing-wearable-automotive-and-mobile-audio-innovations-at-ces-2019-300763844.html
SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.